I'm trying again. Believe me, it is not you. Computers are funny that way.
Trying Again
Computers are funny. You can enter information ten or twenty times and achieve no result. Then, there is that miraculous time that you do something, you probably can't remember exactly what it was but, whatever you did worked and you got the result you were looking for.
I'm trying again. Believe me, it is not you. Computers are funny that way.
I'm trying again. Believe me, it is not you. Computers are funny that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trying Again
Computers are funny. You can enter information ten or twenty times and achieve no result. Then, there is that miraculous time that you do ...
-
Computers are funny. You can enter information ten or twenty times and achieve no result. Then, there is that miraculous time that you do ...
-
It's the hometown spirit. The fighting spirit that we are taught at a young age. The team spirit that is encouraged when we participate ...
-
I guess you're like I was and don't know what a Tough Rucker is. I thought you may like to read how I learned about these amazing pe...
No comments:
Post a Comment