.post-labels { display: none; }

My Thoughts about NoKo

Yesterday morning I watched as President Trump met with Kim Jong Un.  I guess I stayed awake to see the meeting live on television out of respect for my dad who had served in the military during the Korean Conflict.

I watched footage of the summit meeting time and again throughout the day. I listened to the criticism and listened to the praise not really knowing how to feel about the historic event that had occurred.

Finally, I recalled talking with my dad about why that crazy conflict happened. To him it was simple, the people of North Korea had never known a different way of life. Praying for North Korea and may God bless America.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying Again

Computers are funny.  You can enter information ten or twenty times and achieve no result.  Then, there is that miraculous time that you do ...