.post-labels { display: none; }

Teach Your Children About Savings Accounts

I  uploaded a little bonus to the debt management page today entitled, Teach Your Children About Savings Accounts.

I can't believe how much time I wasted because of the word, intimidated. The more I started to think about how intimidating banks can be to children, the more I laughed.

I laughed because I was such a fool when my children were younger. Why didn't I use the bank to my advantage? Whenever I took my children into the bank for them to make a deposit, they walked out feeling a little bit taller and they behaved better. What had I missed?!

It's too late for me but, knowing that I could have bought my children off on a regular basis by handing them any amount of money and then taking them to the bank made me laugh. In my experience the tellers smile, are always nice and polite and then they give the children a lollipop.

Besides, if I had bought my children off this way who was going to gossip about how I was a rotten mother since I got my children to behave by handing them money and taking them to the bank. Well, somebody probably would have found something to say.

If you or your children get into the idea of money management, I suggest that you view the Feed the Pig site. Their have great tips and tools for visitors.

Please like my facebook page where I help veterans make B2B connections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying Again

Computers are funny.  You can enter information ten or twenty times and achieve no result.  Then, there is that miraculous time that you do ...