.post-labels { display: none; }

Attention: Veterans and Civilians. I Need Your Help

I have a plan. The problem is that my schedule has been interrupted and I can see that this will cause a delay in my plan so, I decided to jump ahead a few days and let the plan flow where it may. That's why I need your help.

I am seeking veteran owned businesses that have interest in creating B2B (business to business) connections. I have established a facebook community for businesses to post their information so they are able to connect with one another. Please like KaraMiller.Net on facebook and we can get this community off the ground. You can be a entrepreneur, be working on your startup or have an established business. The community is there to help veterans gain success.

I started the community in conjunction with my web site which is focused on sharing resources with veterans. I'm still working on the web site and adding information to it but, it's a slow process. Apparently, I need a team of four or five to keep up with 20K people that I am in contact with throughout the month.

I know that you are thinking it is an exaggeration to say that I am in contact with 20K people each month but, the numbers don't lie. I was shocked to see the tally. Seriously, it's little old me and the information I share on the internet is reaching that many people. Sure, I don't speak with each person individually me but, I want civilians and veterans to help veterans achieve success and we have to start somewhere.

You probably know that I am a believer in proper planning to prevent poor performance but, if I allow this interruption to cause yet another delay I know there is a possibility of postponing the launch date to mid May. This way, you can like KaraMiller.Net, post your business information and ask questions you may have in regard to your business. This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor. It doesn't cost you anything, just a few clicks.

Ladies and gentlemen. it's time. Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying Again

Computers are funny.  You can enter information ten or twenty times and achieve no result.  Then, there is that miraculous time that you do ...