.post-labels { display: none; }

So, You Want To Be An Entrepreneur

You started following me on social media and have had the thought that you could be an entrepreneur too. I'm happy to tell you that you are absolutely right.

When I started Georgianna Hardware Corporation I had limited skills for creating websites but, I knew that Americans needed help and guidance with their small businesses. I had a vision of helping others and rather than sitting around and talking about it, I took action and got the website started.

With the diversity of my past employment and watching the digital age develop, I knew that I could add to this world. You will notice that I redirect my attention from time to time but, it is usually because I am off learning.

I am currently transferring websites and upgrading the services that I have available. I expect that this will take me a few days. Please remember, I do this kind of stuff so I can make it easier for you.

While I am in process of moving websites and launching KaraMiller.net you are welcome to contact me on the Georgianna Hardware Corp. facebook page. It's my "Home Base" while my schedule is disheveled.

You are terrific for understanding! Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying Again

Computers are funny.  You can enter information ten or twenty times and achieve no result.  Then, there is that miraculous time that you do ...