.post-labels { display: none; }

One Marketing Tip

When I was in elementary school, my teacher called my mother and told mom that she needed to speak to me about my behavior. Apparently, though the teacher appreciated the fact that I had walloped the child sitting behind me that refused to pay attention, this was not an acceptable practice.  

Rules. If that child had followed them I never would have gotten in trouble and that one incident probably got me in a lot of trouble throughout the rest of my life. We should use words, not actions to express how we are feeling. I started to use words and nobody knows how many hours I spent in detention for talking in class!

The problem is that people don't listen, nor do they comprehend. 

Today, I read a twelve page mini book about online marketing. Eight paragraphs covered the fact that I need to be honest. It's simple to me. Be honest. 

Two addition pages in the mini book covered how I could be honest. For example, I should be truthful. Two pages? 

The remaining pages in the book explained what words and colors I should use to give people the impression that I am honest. My thought was, "Bad word, bad word, bad word. What a waste of time and money."

Here's a marketing tip: Be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying Again

Computers are funny.  You can enter information ten or twenty times and achieve no result.  Then, there is that miraculous time that you do ...