.post-labels { display: none; }

Kind Of A Big Deal

There's a name for people like myself, entrepreneur. Some might like to be called solopreneur, but I am not one to fly alone. I don't think there is anything without others being involved but, that's just me. I know a number of people that prefer to work alone and I think that's wonderful if that is what they choose to do. I enjoy being in contact with others.

A few years ago, solopreneurs were referred to as freelance workers. It's the same idea, just a fancier name. This is a great time to establish yourself as a solopreneur but, you need to be ready to be a Jack of All Trades. You can offer your services through fiverr.com or through Amazon Services. I have been posting various jobs for years but, maybe you would prefer to create your own job.

One thing that I have learned in my five years of being an entrepreneur is that there are many successful people that went out on their own because they simply didn't like people. I admit, it gives me a funny feeling when they tell me that but, I haven't met a non-people person that I didn't like!

There are a ton of resources available online where entrepreneurs are more than willing to help you start your own business and it is something you can do yourself without spending much money. A few ideas for small businesses are; computer services consultant, party planner, social media strategist, handyman or shopping services professional. I won't give you any competition but, I'd be happy to connect with you and help you with getting your name out there.

You can find low-cost advertising ideas on the GHC Advertising page.

Today was kind of a big deal because I processed the state registration for my business. Nobody cares, but I am officially good to go for another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying Again

Computers are funny.  You can enter information ten or twenty times and achieve no result.  Then, there is that miraculous time that you do ...