.post-labels { display: none; }

KaraMiller.net Is Live

Last week I purchased KaraMiller.net as a new website. I did this because as much as I have always enjoyed working at Georgianna Hardware Corporation and I still do, the activity on the Veteran pages that I had published showed me that there was a need for civilians to be more involved.

I guess that knowing, loving and caring about veterans is something that is just natural to me. Veterans have been in my life as long as I can remember, be they relatives or friends.

When I started to follow Matt on The Long Trail Home it broke my heart to think that there were 22 a day that didn't have the desire to go on. These are our children and those 22 a day generally remain faceless and nameless.

I simply cannot ignore what I know is the truth and decided to take action.

I'll be overly honest with you. I know that I am highly opinionated and I value my freedoms immensely. By owning KaraMiller.net I will not be hiding behind GHC. It's me, as a civilian taking advantage of my freedoms. Thank you, veterans.

The first pages that I published are Veterans page 1Veterans Debt Management and Credit Score. These pages are suitable for both veteran and civilians and since I had to start somewhere I started with what somebody would need to know when they arrived home and were starting a new life.

This is my first blog post for KaraMiller.net. I have a lot of work ahead of me but, I think I should be able to get it all together in the next few years. Please, join me in this venture. I'm only six days in and I already have a few stories to share so I expect it will be fun.
Cat Prince, host of  Calderara Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying Again

Computers are funny.  You can enter information ten or twenty times and achieve no result.  Then, there is that miraculous time that you do ...